Many startups are on the lookout for potential investors, because they’re the ones who can make growth a reality. And investors are always on the lookout for interesting startups, able to give them bang for their buck. The Launch Cafe has a lot of experience with investment processes, which is why we bring startups and investors together.
Ray Quintana – General Partner at Cottonwood:
Cottonwood closely works with the Launch Cafe, because we’re always looking for the best startups and investment opportunities.
When are startups eligible for financing?
Not every startup is ready for an investment. To be eligible for pre seed or seed investment or financing, you’ll have to meet the following requirements:
- The company idea is scalable and has international potential;
- The product/service is distinctive;
- The prototype (or MVP) is available;
- There’s traction (there are users and/or paying customers);
- The team has filled all of its key positions (tech, design and business);
- The team is completely dedicated and equipped with relevant experience.
The right network
Our advice for startups is to start creating added value. Start building an MVP and contact potential customers and partners. The Launch Cafe is the perfect environment to grow and build your business faster and more efficiently.
Not every startup is need of financing from investors, however, having investors in your professional network can be very important, considering the relevant knowledge, contact and experience investors posess.
Are you building your company, on the lookout for investors or are you an investor looking for interesting opportunities and propositions? Send us an email or drop by at the Launch Cafe.