URGENT UPDATE (March 12 – 2020):
RIVM advises people to work from home as much as possible and to avoid events / spaces with many people. Because of the critical situation and of our international community, we feel the responsibility to temporarily close our flex desks.
People with their own office or fixed desk continue to have access to the building with their own key. Whether you come to work or not is your own responsibility, the same applies to receiving guests. Please note that we are not able to provide certain services ( at least not during office hours) this means:
– no cleaning
– no fresh coffee
– reception / reception
– package receipt
– other services that you are used to from us
We advise everyone to work from home as much as possible and hope to see everyone in good health again in the Launch Cafe.
Due to the coronavirus and the fact that two of our janitors fall in a risk group (due to their age), team Launch Cafe has decided to give Ed & Cris a leave of absence for the time being.
For the day-to-day operations, this means that other members of the Launch Cafe temporarily takeover the janitorial duties:
– Toilet cleaning twice a day.
– We keep a close eye on the presence of soap and paper towels.
– Trash bins are emptied at least once a day
– Trash bins without a lid are replaced with trash bin that has a lid (tip from Wouter, thanks!).
What can you do?
– Follow the advice of RIVM, stay at home if you are not 100% fit.
– Clean your own desk + keyboard / mouse etc. regularly.
– Clean up your own cups / dirty dishes and place them in the dishwasher.
– If you have a hygiene or anti-corona tip, let Team Launch Cafe know in a DM.
Bonus: do you want to help us? ❤️ It’s great if you want to help with vacuuming, for example. Please discuss this with the LC team.